Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bitten By A Dog

I was jogging in a local park minding my own business, when this dog just came up to me and bit me in the leg. The dog owner was very apologetic: "I'm so sorry, she usually doesn't do this, but she's in heat now." So I guess I was sexually assaulted by a bitch.

The wound was minor, but I was worried about rabies and went to see my doctor, who gave me a shot for tetanus, and assured me rabies is not a concern in domestic dogs today. No excuse for foaming at the mouth yet.

3 comments:

rumah jawa jogja said...

rumah joglo dijual di yogyakarta
rumah kampung jawa
rumah kayu limasan
rumah panggung

Vaillant Servisi said...

Vaillant Servisi olarak sizlere Vaillant kombinizle alakalı tüm sorunlarınıza çözüm bulmaktayız.
http://vaillantservisi.esy.es/

Anonymous said...

Video Sadis Cewe Itunya Yang Dimasukin Pacul ( Lihat Keburu Di Blok )

Video part 1

Video part 2

Video part 3

Video part 4